“saharabank.com.ly” is the official website of Sahara Bank in Libya, a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group.
Legal representative : Mr. Issa Ahmed, Head of Legal Department
“saharabank.com.ly” website, property and publication of BNP Paribas, limited company with a capital stock of € 2,198,641,552 (on March 31st, 2009), registered by the Registry for commercial companies under the number 912,096,107 shares with a par value of 2 euros.
BNP Paribas headquarters are situated 16, Boulevard des Italiens – 75 009 Paris.
C.E. Identification name : FR76662042449
Legal representative : M. Baudouin Prot, Chief Executive Officer
Website manager : M. Antoine Sire, Head of Communication
Tel. : + 33 (1) 40 14 45 46
Contact : M. Louis Treussard, Head of Multimedia and New Technology
Hosted by : Systèmes d'Information Groupe BNP Paribas
Designer : The Blast Machine, ITP BNP Paribas
- Users of this site acknowledge that they have the skills and equipment necessary to access and use the site.
- Sahara Bank shall not be liable for items beyond its control nor for any damage that may be suffered by the user's technical environment, particularly computers, software, network equipment or any other equipment used to access or use the service and/or the information.
- It should be noted that it is an offence, subject to criminal penalties, to access or remain fraudulently in a computer system, to hinder or distort the functioning of such system, or to introduce data to or modify fraudulently the data in a computer system.
- Access to the saharabank.com.ly site is free of charge. The costs of accessing and using the telecommunications network shall be borne by the user, under the terms and conditions set by the access providers and telecommunications operators.
- BNP Paribas owns, or has title to the rights to, all of the items that make up the site, particularly the data, designs, graphics, photos and audio tape which are protected by the rule of Intellectual Property. It is prohibited to reproduce, represent, distribute or redistribute the contents of the site by any means whatsoever, whether in whole or in part, without the prior express authorisation of BNP Paribas. Such action constitutes an infringement of rights for which penalties are provided.
- The trademarks of the publisher of the saharabank.com.ly site and of its partners, and the logos that appear on this site are registered trademarks. Any reproduction, whether in whole or in part, of said trademarks and said logos, made using parts of the site without the prior authorisation of BNP Paribas is prohibited according to the legislation of intellectual property.
- The saharabank.com.ly site contains hypertext links to sites that are not controlled by Sahara Bank. In consequence, Sahara Bank shall not have any liability for the contents of sites that users are able to access through its own site.
- Hypertext links may not be set up to the algerie.bnpparibas.com site without the prior authorisation of Sahara Bank.
- Sahara Bank shall reserve the right to correct the contents of the site at any time and without notice. Furthermore, Sahara Bank shall have no liability in the event of any delay, error or omission regarding the contents of these web pages, nor in the event of any interruption to the service or of the service ceasing to be available.
- Sahara Bank shall not be held liable for any decision taken on the basis of information provided on this site, nor for the use that may be made thereof by third parties. Any person who wishes to benefit from the services and/or the products presented on this site should consult the contractual terms and conditions applicable to said products and/or services, and the price list, which are available at local branches of Sahara Bank.
- Access to the products and services presented on this site may be subject to restrictions in respect of certain persons or in certain countries. No product and/or service shall be provided by Sahara Bank to any person if such product and/or service contravenes the law in his native country, or in any other country by which he is concerned. However, it shall be incumbent on the interested party to check in advance that his legal or tax status enables him to subscribe to products and/or services presented on the site, by consulting his usual advisers.
- This document is for informational purpose only, Sahara Bank, shall have no legal or contract liability and reserve the right to modify or cancel any characteristics of the product.
Confidentiality is not guaranteed on the network and every internet user must take all the measures necessary to protect data andor software from possible viruses circulating on internet.
Users are informed that when visits are made to this site, a cookie may be installed automatically and retained temporarily in the user's memory or on his hard disk. Cookies do not make it possible to identify users, rather they record information about the user's use of the site. Users acknowledge that they have been informed of this practice and authorise Sahara Bank to use it. Users may deactivate the cookie using the settings in their navigation software.
The content of this site shall be governed by the law applicable in Libya. Users acknowledge that the courts of this state shall have jurisdiction over the content and use of the site or claims arising there from.